ExoClick is the 4th largest ad network in the world, and we are looking for a talented and highly skilled Frontend Engineer.
You'll join our team in Barcelona and play a key role in an innovative and ambitious project. Based on React and Redux for the frontend and relying on a Go and Node backend architecture, our product promises to give you many fulfilling and rewarding challenges.
- Being involved in functional and architectural decisions which will help take the product to the next level.
- Coding, of course, and we are here to make sure that you will be proud of your lines.
- Working in an autonomous and cross-functional team of developers, software architect and product owner.
- Learning from what you’re passionate about and sharing your knowledge. Because career growth is particularly important here at ExoClick, you will receive an annual budget to attend conferences and courses.
- Be confident with unit and integration tests and be able to reliably estimate and plan work. We consider that product quality and continuous delivery are essential for a successful product.
- Experience with NodeJS will be considered as a plus.
- Be able to communicate in English, here at ExoClick we offer free language courses to help you improve.
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 24 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
ExoClick is ranked at number 11 in the Top 20 Best Workplaces in Spain in the category of companies with between 20-49 employees (PYMES), check out our company benefits video: https://vimeo.com/127707645
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Our 19 company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - ExoClick University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches - Local restaurant discounts - Discounted Nespresso coffee - 50% Gym discounts - Hairdresser discounts - Insurance policy discount