RTB Account Manager
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As RTB Account Manager, your role will be to manage programmatic (RTB) accounts within the company, both from the demand and supply side.
You develop programmatic business by signing up new programmatic partners, attending trade shows and managing daily account management tasks. You define and maintain appropriate guidelines for SSP and DSP partners to get a seat at our exchange. You monitor fraud on that side of the business and keep the network clean. You monitor specific KPI's and exclude low value or low quality partners.
- You manage 50+ RTB partners.
- You are in daily contact by email, Skype and phone with every partner to discuss business opportunities, troubleshoot issues, etc...
- Together with our finance department, you ensure proper invoicing of every partner and make sure payments are made.
- You qualify and on-board new RTB partners, providing them the support they need to complete the integration, together with our technical team.
- You provide monthly business reports on the evolution of your portfolio, issues and opportunities.
- You ensure all partners respect our compliance guidelines and address any compliance issue that arises together with our compliance team.
- You provide feedback and suggestions of technical improvements.
- You monitor possible fraudulent traffic sources and collaborate with our compliance and security teams to block any invalid traffic sources from the network.
- You help improving internal processes and documentations referring to RTB activity.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good level with Spreadsheet applications such as GDoc or Excel.
- Basic understanding of online advertising concepts and programmatic RTB. Previous experience on RTB & Ad exchange technologies is a plus.
- Basic understanding of internet technology (What is an IP address, what is the HTTP protocol...).
- Some account management experience.
- Certain time flexibility to assist partners in other time zones.
Our 20 company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - ExoClick University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches - Local restaurant discounts - Discounted Nespresso coffee - 50% Gym discounts - Subsidised running events - Hairdresser discounts - Insurance policy discount