Advertiser Account Manager - Chinese speaker
This position requires a candidate who is energetic, enthusiastic, and motivated to work in a leading and dynamic company within the online entertainment sector.
As an Advertiser Account Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of medium-to-large sized global advertisers as well as the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns using ExoClick's proprietary technology and network solutions. You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their ROI objectives, and will be required to generate statistical and financial reports for your clients and Management. You will report directly to the Head of Advertising.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns successfully.
- Extremely organized and rigorous.
- Proactive, with strong communication skills.
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics.
- Strong team player and contributor.
- We will value any previous experience as a media buyer, advertiser, affiliate or traffic manager.
Daily tasks include
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Websites classification and network optimizations.
- Negotiation of monthly agreements and pricing.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
- Be willing to prospect and qualify new leads for your own portfolio.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships with your clients through strategic thinking and assist them with reaching their ROI objectives.
- Daily and weekly monitoring, analysis and optimization of their advertising campaigns. You must have the ability to identify areas of improvement and act on them fast.
- Interpret statistical data and campaign reports effectively.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly revenue goals generated from your global portfolio.
- Participate and communicate actively with other team members within the sales division (Publishing, Performance, CS) to aid knowledge and best practice sharing.
- Experience in the online advertising industry (Media Buyer, Account Manager,...)
- Perfect knowledge of the different pricing models: CPC, CPM, CPA, etc.
- Expert in the management of online advertising campaigns with a proven track record.
- Ability to make decisions with little or no guidance when required.
- Experience or knowledge in mobile advertising will be highly valued.
- Native Mandarin and fluent English, written and spoken (other languages will be highly valued).
- Good understanding and personal interest in online marketing and digital trends.
- Good with statistical reports and data analysis.
- Very advanced use of Excel, formulas, macros, etc.
Our 20 company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - ExoClick University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches - Local restaurant discounts - Discounted Nespresso coffee - 50% Gym discounts - Subsidised running events - Hairdresser discounts - Insurance policy discount